"Sebastian Voges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am trying to detect the ctrl-x/c/v on the Stowaway keyboard.
> I do not receive any keyDown events when pressing these keys.( However I do
> get key events e.g. when pressing ctrl-a)

I don't have one of these keyboards, but if I were to guess, those keys
are probably sending a menuEvent with a menuID of
sysEditMenu{Cut,Copy,Paste}Cmd.

--
Dave Carrigan ([EMAIL PROTECTED])            | Yow! I want to read my new poem
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | about pork brains and outer