                From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Tuesday, September 19, 2000 11:37 AM
                To:     Palm Developer Forum
                Subject:        On start screen.

                A customer of us, is asking us to develop an application
that when the
                Palm is turned on a screen shows up.
                I've looking around the HackMaster but i'm not quite sure
it'd be a
                dogmatic problem solving. Another characteristic is the app
shouldn't be
                erased, so it'd show every time either if the Palm is hard
reset'd.
                I'd really appreaciate your help and comments.
                Regads,

                Germán Domínguez
                Projects
                Synerg-e Consulting
                Tel. +52 (5) 220-0051
                Tel. +52 (5) 220-0061
                Fax. +52 (5) 531-0963
                email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                --
                For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to