You might want to try contacting the author of "IR Pong".  This
is a -fast- two player "Pong" game ... one player on each of
two Palm devices.  You can find "IR Pong" (and thus the
author's web site) on PalmGear.

--
-Richard M. Hartman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!