From: "Flora_Mahdavi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How to display Bitmap image?

> I can't get to display a saved BitmapPtr by using either WinPaintBitmap or
> WinDrawBitmap. I'm trying to display it in a gadget, is that the right
thing
> to do?

Here's how I draw a bitmap at (x,y) that is saved as a resource with
bitmapID as the id:

 MemHandle  theResourceHandle = DmGetResource( bitmapRsc, bitmapID );
 BitmapPtr theBitmapPtr = MemHandleLock( theResourceHandle );
 WinDrawBitmap( theBitmapPtr, x, y );
 MemHandleUnlock( theResourceHandle );
 DmReleaseResource( theResourceHandle );

If you already have the bitmap ptr, you only need the call to WinDrawBitmap.
So, the question that arises is: how are you saving and retrieving the
bitmap ptr?