In a message dated 9/20/00 3:29:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> To be precise, the code can't be more than 64K in a single segment
> application. You can have huge resources, as long as each is less than 64K,
> and still have a single segment application. Each code segment is in fact a
> code resource, which goes together with all the other resources in your
> application in a single resource database.

So let me get this staight. If I want to build an app larger than 64k (in
total size) I can do it if I have separate source files (each less than 64k)
and my resources are less than 64k each? I am using GCC, so there's no
"Segments tab" or whatever. Any clarifications?

( }#^} Ritz