I've added some code to pilot-link 0.9.5 which allows the user to
sync their local desktop time to their Palm. This code works on every
single device and OS I've tested it against... except OS 3.3. When running
the same code against an OS 3.3 device, I get "Error waking task". I can't
seem to locate where that may be causing an error. Has anyone used this
code? The relevant sections are in DLCommon.h

---
#define dlpSetSysDateTimeReqArgID dlpFirstArgID

typedef struct DlpSetSysDateTimeReqType {
   DlpDateTimeType dateTime;
} DlpSetSysDateTimeReqType;

typedef DlpSetSysDateTimeReqType *DlpSetSysDateTimeReqPtr;
---

        My code is ridiculously simple, currently sits in dlpsh.c, and
will get enhanced and moved into pilot-xfer.c in a few days. Most of this
code is actually at the user-presentation layer, so the real active
portion is about 3 lines of the below snippet.

---
int
time_fn(int sd, int argc, char **argv)
{
   int r;
   time_t ltime;
   struct tm *tm_ptr;
   char c, timebuf[80];

   time(&ltime);

   tm_ptr = localtime(&ltime);

   c = *asctime(tm_ptr);
   r = dlp_SetSysDateTime(sd, ltime);

   strftime(timebuf, 80,
            "Now setting Palm time from desktop to: %a %b %e %T %Z %G\n",
            tm_ptr);
   printf(timebuf);
   return 0;
}
---

        I suspect an errrant OS buglet. It fails in POSE with a NotifyMgr
error (same message, "Error waking task"), and Fatals on a real Palm.

        Ideas anyone?