using CW 6.0 on Windows NT

Hello all,

I would like to upload bitmaps, via a .pdb file, display the bitmaps. I
know how to get the data to the the device, but I'm a little confused about
how to get a BitmapPtr to it.

Should I include all the BitmapType header information in the .pdb file?

Should I create another DB file on the device with appropriate headers
followed by image data and get a pointer to that?

If someone has an example of how to do this I'd really appreciate seeing it.

Thanks in advance,

-jeff

I'm looking into displaying bitmaps on the Palm?  Does anyone know of a
good reference to get started on this, or a tutorial? Any
suggestions?   Things like storage, file formats, etc.