Looking at the problem closer, I am actually also experiencing this
problem myself today (which kind of makes sense since all my users are
now mailing me).

It seems that Yahoo (finance.yahoo.com) now returns 24 IP addresses and
that the Palm OS is not able to cope with this. At first the error was
netErrTimeout, I then increased the timeout value in NetLibGetHostByName
and now the error is netErrDNSTimeout.

Can any Palm engineer please confirm that this could be a problem on the
Palm OS ?? Are there any workarounds (apart from using IP addresses)?

Many thanks

Chris