Thanks to all that responded to my original question regarding ID numbers. After I've
changed my formID to be between 1.000 en 10.000 all is working well.
But, since one answer almost always leads to another question, here's something I'm
worried about. I now have a project with 34 forms. The application must be able to
switch at runtime from the base language to one other language. I have implemented
this by adding an extra resource file to my project and translating all forms (and
other language dependent resources, such as strings, stringlist, alerts) to the
secondary language. I've renumbered all ID's in this second resource so they don't
clash with original ID's. This is where my original problem occured: I had renumber
them by adding 10.000 to the original resource number. The original problem was solved
by not adding 10.000, but 5.000 to the original ID. But this leads to the fact that
the maximum number of forms for the project is limited to 40. The constructor starts
numbering at 1000, incrementing the ID for any new form with 100. In my solution I can
go up to form ID 4900, which leads to the fact that now I am only able to add 6 more
forms before running out of form ID's. This will lead to a problem in the nearby
future. If anyone has a solution for my problem, please let me know!

TIA
Jaco

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd op virussen.
This message has been checked for viruses.