Who maintains the mailing lists these days?

        I notice that In-Reply-To is being stripped from all of the
palmos.com mailing lists, thus breaking threading irreperably. Is
there a decided reason for this? I doubt that this is an issue of
security because it's a very trivial matter to just hash the Msg-ID
(which isn't being stripped now anyway), or and leave the In-Reply-To
alone. I can see no real logical reason why palm-dev-forum,
emulator-forum, and conduit-forum for example have these headers
specifically stripped from the outgoing mail.

        Ideas? Who can I talk to/coerce to get these added back in? It's
imperative to have threading working in a high-volume set of lists
such as these Palm development lists.

        Thanks.