> The only caveat is that, like SF, it uses it's own proprietry databases, and
> so may not be compatible with hotsync conduits, and you may be forced to
> create conduits using ScoutSync - but I could be wrong.

On the face of it, you should be able to write your own conduits, as
they must use Palm databases. I have users who have written conduits to
SF databases. However, SF only document the Enterprise version field
formats. If these guys don't document their formats it complicates
matters. I'm downloading at the moment so I'll have a look.

Cheers,
Jim Cooper

Jim Cooper      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tabdee Ltd      http://www.tabdee.ltd.uk

TurboSync - Writing Palm conduits with Delphi