That idea was one I had before I began to use this forum...I saw that
option when I was first reading the Reference, and it really intrigued
me.  I've used it for a few things, but it's a bit more bloated and not
as slick as using feature memory.  It's kind of cool for saving chunks
of data for awhile, though...

-Rus