When I compile a project it all compiles with no errors. I then create a
.lib file of this project and it is still fine.
When I attatch this lib file to another project and compile it I get these
bizarre link errors.

Link Error   : ZoomDriverLog.c: 'getClickTime' 16-bit code reference to
'RestoreScreenStringValue' is out of range.

Link Error   : EnterUpdatedInfo.c: 'setFields' 16-bit code reference to
'EnableControl' is out of range.

Link Error   : EnterUpdatedInfo.c: 'StoreUpdatedData' 16-bit code reference
to 'GetScreenListValue' is out of range.

Link Error   : EnterUpdatedInfo.c: 'StoreUpdatedData' 16-bit code reference
to 'Debug' is out of range.

Link Error   : EnterUpdatedInfo.c: 'StoreUpdatedData' 16-bit code reference
to 'GetObjectPtr' is out of range.

The calls like 'RestoreScreenStringValue' and 'EnableControl' are being used
in other places but no error is being mentioned.
Is this an issue with the size of the project getting too big?? It is 40K. I
really am stumped as I have had these before and they sometimes seem to just
disapear without me seemingly doing anything.