Prasad-

Thank you for pointing me in your direction but I was looking for some
insight as to the code to do this, I would like to "roll my own" in this
case. I need to make this seamless to the user. I have a bunch of options
that are going on for the user and if I had third party apps for everthing
this program would cost the user in the hundreds if not thousands, not to
mention the complexity.

Thanks again
Carl