Hi

Good advice but still stuck. Below is what I do. I may not be doing this
correctly or may need to use different functions since the
FldSetTextHandle() does not accept a column value. Any other suggestions?

fld=FrmGetObjectPtr(frm,fldIndex);
recHandle = DmGetRecord(CouponsDB, CurrentRecord);
FldSetTextHandle(fld, recHandle);

Thanks alot
Milan

>Hello all
>
>I have a PDB with multiple columns. When navigating through the records, it
>always shows the first field in my table or text fields. But I also need to
>show the other columns in my table and other text fields.
>
>If I have a data struct such as the one below with a PDB of the same
format,
>how would I put field3 in the 2nd column of my table or into a specific
text
>field?
>
>typedef struct
>{
> const char company [20];
> const char field1 [20];
> const char field2 [20];
> const char field3 [20];
>} CompanyDS;

... well ... how did you show the -first- field?

--
-Richard M. Hartman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!