> Does anyone know of a web browser for the palm?  I'd like source code
> if possible.  I'm looking for something similar to what AvantGo
> offers. Support of a subset of HTML and working in both connected and
> disconnected devices.

        Plucker, of course. Here's the quick laundry list of features:

        2 forms of compression (zlib and DOC)
        4 languages (.en, .fr, .cz, and .de)
        Category support
        Perl, python, Delphi conduits
        Supports 5 OS', 11 platforms (Unix, linux, OS/2, and Windows)
        Full greyscale support (and now color up to 16bpp in beta)
        Multiple databases
        Per-database bookmarks
        Cliboard support
        Mailto support
        Hardware button customization
        Custom interface (scrollbar and toolbar placement)
        Free-form customizable tap action
        Click sound support for links
        Underline, strikethrough, italics support

        ...and a whole lot more

        All in just 62k of application footprint size.

        This is fully GPL'd, and open sourced, and the Plucker Team owns
the copyright to the code. Feel free to help contribute to it's
maturation. There's a lot more to come in the future of Plucker.

        http://plucker.gnu-designs.com/