>Do you change the owner of the chunk to 0 before passing it? I
>believe you have to do that in order for it to be passed successfully.

This can't be true; PalmPrint uses the same mechanism for external apps
to pass in information to be printed, and at least in the ones that we
write (i.e., external apps that use PalmPrint), we never bother to set
the owner of the chunk to 0. This *might* be necessary on a
SysUIAppSwitch but definitely not on a SysAppLaunch.

Although we don't use MemPtrSize so my answer can't be considered 100%
definitive.

Steve Patt
President, Stevens Creek Software
  http://www.stevenscreek.com/palm
  Best PQA ("ePQA"), PalmSource 99
  Best Application ("PizzaScan"), Palm Developer's Conference 1998
  First printing software for the Palm - September, 1997