-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ender
Wiggin
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 12:05 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Creator IDs

I said this in my main cpp:
#define appFileCreator      'TEST'             //(example)

and said this when I was creating my DB:
#define CreatorID 'TEST'
DmCreateDatabase(0,DBName,CreatorID,DBType,false);

When I put the app on my Palm, the DB and the app both show up in
Application Info, whats wrong?

--
Thanks in advance