I'm curious if anyone knows if this is an issue or not. We're using an InstallShield
script to install our conduit and set up the PRC for install on the Palm device.
However, it appears that the conduit and the PRC are not always being written down by
the install script *if* the DLL or the PRC are already there. File-locking and other
Windows OS issues aside, is there any reason why the Palm software would not install
the new PRC or not recognize the new DLL?

Apologies if this is somewhat vague. The ppl who are QA'ing this product are not on
the same premises I am and due to a variety of reasons, it's difficult for me to walk
them through a manual delete and reinstall and all sort of other things that would be
useful for seeing what's going on. So i'm at a little bit of a loss as towards what is
really going on, and I'm curious if anyone has run  into an issue like this before.

-Jason

Jason A. Partyka
HighTower, Inc.
7301 N. Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL  60712
847.674.0081(v)
847.674.0544(f)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.hightowerinc.com

MODIFICATION MAINTENANCE PLAN - PROGRAM

Introducing HighTower's new MMP Program... don't miss it
- Keep your MAS90 HighTower modifications current - and save
- Ensure you're never running more than two versions behind
- Maintain your compatibility - it's worry free
CALL HIGHTOWER at 847-763-4717 for more MMP Program
info., or simply reply to this email with MMP in the subject line.