I made this  application which creates/opens a DB.
When I load the application for the first time, or
just delete the created Db( not my appln.) in my
emulator (OS 3.5). A error message comes up. It says,"
1) App1.0 has read directly from memory location zero
(NULL). <Continue Button>
2. App1.0 reports StringMgr.c, Line:65, NULL string
passed. <Continue button>
Pressing this the application opens.... and the DB is
created, but doesnt work properly.

Can any one of you help me with this. Like why and

when this error creeps in. And whats my mistake.
Thanx to all
Su