I've filed this as a bug - it really messed up one of my forms the other
night. It seems to happen if a bitmap or gadget is added or removed.
Possibly related to this is a bug with the hierarchy window - it no longer
displays the IDs in order but seems to randomly display them each time the
window is opened in Constructor. Again, filed as a bug.

JB