> From: Shawn Mirza
>
> I need to import data into my palm application. I have it coimpletely
> built.
> I am on a Windows platform using Satellite Forms to build my app, and
> using a SQL DBMS. I just need to import the data as I have imported the
> schema.

You might want to read the SF Help file section "Overview of the Integration
Process".  SF uses dBase tables to exchange data with other DBMS's.  So you
need to export your SQL DBMS data to .DBF files which can then read in by
the App Designer.  Satellite Forms has their own forum if you need more
help.