Chad Harrison wrote:

> It was urgent for me. Obviously I didnt bother to describe my entire
> situation. When I say urgent... I mean it. And when others say ugent, I
> assume they have a valid reason as well... please think a little more
> about what you assume before pressing the send button...

Contrary to what some might think, this forum is not a personal help desk.
Everyone else here has jobs and lives and other things to do.  Labelling a
message as urgent not only shows the sender's arrogance, but also
disrespects everyone else on the list in assuming that they will drop what
they are doing to help out.

If you can include a short summary of why your time is more valuable than
everyone else's, that might help people get back to you faster.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge