> > Hi I need to have some basic STL for Palm.
> >
> > I had started to change the GNU STL but I have some problems.
> >
> > does any one knows of an STL already adjusted for palm ?
>
> There is a port of STL for Palm in the CodeWarrior for PalmOS 7 release.

You could also check out Dinkumware's STL library for Embedded C++
(http://www.dinkumware.com).  It works nicely without exceptions, so its
quite lean and suitable for the PalmOS.  I haven't used specifically for the
Palm, but I have used it successfully on certain embedded platforms with
minimal resources.  The only thing you would probably need to do it overide
the new and delete operators.

Its not free, but the fee is very small (~90US).

John.

---
John McCalla
[EMAIL PROTECTED]