>Subject: RE: Table.c Line:2153, Invalid Parameter
>From: "Rochester, Dean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:37:02 -0500

>Well here is a new one.  When I start the program using the table and it has
>records in the database, it should show the table listing first of the
>records.  But before it gets to the point of checking the number of records
>in PilotMain...  I get this error.

>"Applications" 3.0 reports "MemoryMgrNew.c, Line: 4498, Chunk >under-locked".
>If this is the latest version of "Applications" please report this to the
>application author.

>Well I guess this will have to wait two weeks also so I can see that line
>4498 is in MemoryMgrNew.c

>If someone can shed some light on this one that would be great.

The important part about this message is "Chunk under-locked".
Everything else is just eye candy.

You need to find out which line in your source code is causing the
problem.  Repeat: YOUR source code.  Use either the debugger,
or pop-up status windows from your code.

By the way the message says you've freed some memory that has
already been freed.  I suggest you set pointers to NULL after you
free then, and test for !=NULL  before freeing them.

Roger Stringer
Marietta Systems, Inc