From: Jun-Kiat Lam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 7:34 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Large/Multi-segment app problems

DeAnna, Eric,

This report bothers me. It may or may not be indicative of a problem
downloading
large apps that we thought we had fixed for R7. Would it be possible for
you
guys to send your app to Technical Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]? I
would
like to get it logged, checked out and fixed if necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rgds,
-- jkl