> Thanks, Ben.  I hadn't realized that I was running the older
> version of
> Constructor.  However, when I try to open my resource file
> with 1.5 I get a
> memory error and Constructor hangs so bad that I can't even
> shut it down
> with Win2K's task manager.  Is there a patch I need to find and apply?

Go into your C:\WinNT\Metrowerks folder and delete the Constructor for
Palm OS Prefs file and the Resource.frk folder (this folder is hidden, so
you may have to show all before you can see it).  This should clear up the
hanging problem, as these are the Constructor preferences, which can
become corrupt when you change versions of Constructor.  These
files/folders will be recreated when you next launch Constructor.

-hkmlt