> ***
> CmdReadRemoteMem: error in SlkReceivePacket =
> Serial Link timeout.
> Trying to Read address 0x1FFFFF00
>
> CmdReadRemoteMem: error in SlkReceivePacket =
> Serial Link timeout.
> Trying to Read address 0x20000000
>
> ***
> When i'm debugging, i can see this in the "log for "application.prc"
>
> i'm using CW6 and w2k.....
>
> I dont know what this error logs mean, can it cause serious problems?

It means the debugger didn't make the serial connection with the device.
Make sure you have applied all the patches (go to
http://www.metrowerks.com/download/ and search for patches released with
CodeWarrior for Palm Computing Platform 6).  Then, if you are still having
problems, post something about the device you are debugging to, and the
code you are debugging.

-hkmlt