Hi,

My apologies for interrupting the discussion with this message,
but I'm running out of ideas.

I am located in New Zealand and have been given a
Handspring Visor and custom device to write some software
for but have *not* been given a hotsync cable (well, the
(engineer) client has rewired the hotsync base unit to a 9-pin
D-plug without giving me pin-out details to create a connector
cable).

Anyway, I can't locate a Handspring distributor or support agent
in New Zealand and I'm short on time.  Can anyone help?

Chris Tutty