Doh!

Ben Combee is right (as usual).  After his comment that "there is an easy
way", I figured I must be missing something obvious.  So, I went back and
played around a bit with my project structure.  Sure enough, it works just
like it should.

I don't know where I (and, apparently you) got off on a tangent.  I know
when I first created my library I couldn't step into it.  Perhaps I didn't
have the debug tag set in the library project.  I originally did this in CW
6.0, and am now on CW 7.0.

Whatever ... it works now, and is easier than maintaining multiple projects
or multiple targets within projects.

Ain't technology grand?

Regards,

Terry