>Subject: rom file
>From: "Paul Wilcox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:02:21 -0000

>I am using the SPT1700 handheld and using codewarrior
>and I need a ROM file for debugging, can anyone point me
>in the right direction?. I have tried to download it from the
>handheld, but it didn't work (error #773). I have also

You can't use the ROMs from the Symbol terminals in POSE
because of the barcode scanner extensions.

The quick solution to to beg, borrow or buy a regular Palm OS
unit (such as a Palm III) and copy up the ROM off that.

Meanwhile get your application going for access to Palm's
ROM images.   You'll need them.

Roger Stringer
Marietta Systems, Inc.