At 10:54 PM -0500 2001/03/09, DIAMOND JEFF wrote:
>What I wanted to know was, if I want to show my application as an
>animated gif, but show it running on the screen of a Palm image (for
>advertising), can I legally appropriate one of Palm's official skins or
>do I have to scan my own?

For that type of use, yes, you may use the skin images. You need only attribute the
artwork to Palm Incorporated, visible somewhere on or near the image, as you would
with any copyrighted or trademarked item.

E.g. Portions copyright (c) 1998-2001 Palm, Inc. or its subsidiaries.

Best Regards,

Jim Schram
Palm Incorporated
Partner Engineering