> From: Madina
>
> Yes...I am getting the same message...
> Thanks ...at least i know i am not doing anything wrong yet....
> Is there anyway of gettting the images without the d/l it from the palm
> itself?

Sorry, there are only two legal means of obtaining ROM images:

1. Use "ROM Transfer.prc" which comes with POSE to transfer the ROM from a
Palm OS device that own to your desktop.
2. Sign the NDA and download the ROM from Palm's provider pavilion.

Unfortunately, method #2 often takes longer than people want to wait.  So we
get a lot of requests from people who want ROM images and the answer is
always "no".

I wouldn't be surprised if the web site is fixed on Monday.  Since you have
already signed up for the pavilion, hopefully you will be able to download
ROM images then.

Good luck.