Well, here's what my boss wants me todo.. What do you guys think the best the way to
do this would be.

I have an application that pulls down records from a sql server via hsm and a conduit.
 My boss wants the doctors to able to walk into the lounge go up to an ir point and
pull down the records.. Now i could do this with hsm and ir hotsync, but we want to
avoid the docs having to create accounts on the pc since there are over 300 docs going
to be using this.. One of my ideas is to write custom ir code for the pc and the palm
but this is very time consuming.. Anyone got better ideas?

thanks,

Philip Streck
Akron General Medical Center
Information Systems