I just converted to SDK4.0.

Now, when I link my application, I get the following message:

PalmRez Warning: Less than 16 categories in list: 'SAIt ID=7200' (for
miscellaneous strings use tSTL resource instead.)

Where does the doc say I can't (or, I shouldn't) use tAIS resources for
anything but category related strings?

I chose the tAIS because it doesn't have that stupid "index" string in the
front of it like the sSTL does.  I now have 72 lists.  I can either convert
them all, or turn off the "Show Warnings" box on the PalmRez panel in the
Settings dialog.  Neither of those are desirable actions.

Any comments?

Thanks