Hi,
 Try the following steps,
 Download PalmPlugin.dll from the site http://mykland.com/PalmPlugin.zip
  1.. Make sure the CodeWarrior IDE is not running.
  2.. Go to the folder CodeWarrior\bin\plugins\Debugger\.
  3.. Rename PalmPlugin.dll to PalmPlugin.old.
  4.. Extract PalmPlugin.dll from PalmPlugin.zip, thus replacing the
PalmPlugin.zip that was there
Thanks,
   Manikumar K
Developers' Nation
You've got the questions; we've got the answers.
Visit Us At :http://www.devnation.net for Palm Developer Support

"amritha aithal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> When I debug my CW(v 4.0.1) application using
> Emulator,
> I get  a message from the Emulator saying
>
> "UIAppShell"(unknown version) reports "DataMgr.c
> ,Line:8236, Records left locked in closed unprotected
> DB." .If this is the latest version of UIAppShell,
> please report this to the application author."
>
> Has anybody encounterd this problem before????
>
> Thanks in advance for your time.
> amritha.
>

> =====
> Life would be dull and colourless but for the obstacles that we have to
overcome and the fights that we have to win.