On Thu, 31 May 2001, Jimmy Puckett wrote:

> enjoys porn ;-).  I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I just feel that you
> are better off knowing what is going on with your programs.
>
> -jimmy

This is my last post on this subject...

It is a fact, that all worthwhile programs will be cracked and there is
nothing you (or at least 99.9999999% of the developers) can do about it.

AND

There is absolutely NOTHING that a developer can gain by going to or
knowing about those sites.  This is a developer news group.  It is not a
palm warez PR firm.  If you go visit those sites, you are supporting
those sites.