My app runs fine on the emulator (using a OS 3.3 Debug ROM)...once I test it
out on an actual device (a PalmVx) I get a MemoryMgr NULL Handle Fatal
error.  The problem is that my app uses the NetLibs to communicate with a
server and I must have the modem attached to be running.  I can't debug
thorugh the cradle and have the modem attached at the same time.  Right now
I'm am left to pop up Debug alert windows every now and then, but this is
surely a tedious and frustrating process.  Has anyone else run into a
problem with a NULL handle that only occured on a real device?  Is there
another way I can debug the device while using the modem at the same time?

Thanks,
Alan