Hi,
I am following CW tutorial and in Ch. 17 when i run the application and tap
"new" button i am getting this message:
MemoPAD (1.0) just wrote to memory location 0x00039327, which is in Memory
Manager data structures.
Can anyone tell me what this means? The explanation given below that message
is that the application may have allocated a buffer (possibly with
MemPtrNew) that wasnt large enough for its purpose...
The "new" button is supposed to bring up the edit form as usual...
Since this code is in the CW tutorials i didnt expect these problems...What
am i doing wrong?
I have repeated the chapter again and again and i am getting the same thing!
Thanking you in advance..
Madina