Hello everyone,

In my program, I use form A to display a 160x160 4 bit gray scale bitmap.
At first, I use an alert form to warn user about something and the program works OK.
Now, I use a custom form (form B) that warns user about something and this form will
disappear if
user taps OK button (the same as alert form) or after displaying in 10seconds. Form B
is 160x80,
not a modal form. I use FrmPopupForm(FormBID) and FrmReturnToForm(FormAID)...

When I run my program on POSE, it works just fine. When I run it on m100, form B looks
like
transparent. Part of the bitmap on form A is showed inside form B. Why does that
happen?

For now, I do a quick fix by erase the area of the screen before calling
FrmPopupForm() and it
seems to me that it is too slow, I can see the rectangle is erased before Form B shows
up. Is
there other way to fix this problem?

Thanks for any help or suggestion.

tnn