Already tried that, too.  As far as I can see, it's not even Linux.  I
personally think the whole thing was just a hoax.  How can you possibly
emulate the whole PalmOS environment under Linux, and make is as transparent
as that, and not using any PalmOS code, and still keep within the 2 Meg ROM
limit?

Regards,

Alan Ingleby
"Chris Faherty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> On Thursday 14 June 2001 12:27 am, Alan Ingleby wrote:
>
> > >    http://www.uclinux.com/
> >
> > Exactly... It *can* be done, but although these guys have a Linux kernel
> > for the Dragonball, it's not possible to run it on a standard Palm
device.
> > If you read into it a little more, you'll see that one guy actually got
it
> > up on a Palm Pro with a TRG board.  But who has one of those????
>
> Along those same lines.. remember this:
>
> http://www.oski.co.kr/
>
> They took a uClinux kernel and added a PalmOS clone called WindStone.
Their