Hi,
  You can check the attribute "visible", using the function FrmVisible.
--Boolean FrmVisible(const FormType *formP) -> returns true if form is
visible else false

  A probable way to replace formP->window.windowFlags.modal is :
------------------------
WinHandle winh;
Boolean mod;
winh=WinGetActiveWindow();   /* this captures the active window- Form */
mod=WinModal(winh);              /* this checks whether the winhandle is
Modal or not */

Thanks
    Manikumar K
Developers' Nation DTS Engineer

Developers' Nation is the fastest, most reliable and affordable way to
resolve your technical issues.
Developers' Nation provides Palm OS Technical Support with a guaranteed
response time.  Go to www.devnation.net