-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Shoeb
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 5:49 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: RE: field overlocking?!!!

Hi,

Sorry for interfering inbetween but I'm unable to mail the query to forum
directly so I'm replying to this mail ! Hope all can understand.

Here is a problem faced by me, may be a silly one one for experts. I'm
providing a noneditable field in a user screen. The problem is that the
contents are not fully displayed if the text size exceeds the width of the
field. Unlike the normal field i'm not able to view the whole field through
scrolling. Can someone really help me out ???

regrads

shoeb ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
3Genesis
Krislon House, Saki Vihar Road,