Hi,
I compiled an application that was previously compiled under version 3.0 of the sdk
under wdk 3.5. The application runs absolutely well while run on emulator and the palm
version 3.5. I tested the application using a palmos33-en-iii.rom. The application
uses the Currency symbols. The following is the code that is used.

void CurrencyGetSymbol (UInt16 currency, Char * symbol)
     {
    UInt16      index;
    ExpenseAppInfoPtr    appInfoP;
    CountryPreferencesType *   resP;

    if (currency >= countryFirst && currency <= countryLast)
    {
    resP = MemHandleLock (DmGetResource  (sysResTCountries,sysResIDCountries));
        if (currency == HomeCountry)
            StrCopy (symbol, resP[currency].currencySymbol);
        else
            StrCopy (symbol, resP[currency].uniqueCurrencySymbol);
        MemPtrUnlock (resP);
        }

    else if (currency >= currencyCustom1 && currency <= currencyCustom4)
        {
        appInfoP = MemHandleLock (ExpenseGetAppInfo (ExpenseDB));
        index = currency - currencyCustom1;
        StrCopy (symbol, appInfoP->currencies[index].symbol);
        MemPtrUnlock (appInfoP);
        }
}
while executing the DmGetResource satement, the values fetched into the various
parameters of the resP is all wrong. It is jumbled up. The currencySymbol remains
empty and the value in the uniqueCurrencySymbol is also wrongly listed in the char
array. This happens only when compiled with the palmos33-en-iii.rom. While using
PalmIIIc.rom it works absolutely fine. What should I do to get this problem solved? I
am not using any function specific to the 3.5 sdk. Please help.
Best Regards,
Joe