Hello,

Part of my problem is fixed (thank you Ben), but I am still getting a
linking error from TxtGlueCharIsDigit. Error as follows:

Link Error   : Spaz:Users:andy:Documents:IVRate Calc:Src:IVRateCalc.c:
'TxtGlueCharAttr' referenced from 'StringToDouble' is undefined.

I have included the CharAttr.h before the TxtGlue.h and still get the
above error. What else am I missing here? Changing the 'TxtGlueCharAttr'
to 'TxtCharAttr' in the TxtGlue.h gets rid of the error but it doesn't
work on 2.0 roms.

Thanks again,

Andy