Hi Experts,
Iam facing a performance related problem with my application which is having
an
ultarlite database and do query the tables based on user input during run
time.

In short,
based on search criteria from the user the application will be querying
ultarlite tables which hold the data on the device.
My problem is, the processing speed of my application get relatively
slowdown on running the query more number of times (say 8-10times).

>From the Docs I read that SQL query involving  "like% " does hit the
performance. I just replaced it, but with not much change in performance
speed.

BTW Once I exit from the application and enter, the speed will be normal and
get slower again after few transactions.

Can any body throw light on these perfomance issues  pls

Thankful for any kind of advice

vijaybabu