Hi everybody,

I know this isn't really a proper topic for here, but I have been very
annoyed at Palmtracker.com and wondered if any other developers have had the
same problems with them.

After releasing a new application and an update on PalmGear I went to
palmtracker do register there as well to find my applications have already
been added without any of my doing.

Not that I mind someone else taking off the work from me in having to type
everything in again, BUT they made available only the .prc files in their
download, without the ReadMe file and other necessary files.

Several email to them have not had ANY reply. Even telling them to take my
applications off their site has been ignored.

Obviously they are scanning PalmGear for new files to bump up their less
than successful file listings. That's really between PalmGear and them. I
for one feel totally overrun by someone publishing my applications without
my consent, and on top of it, in the wrong format.

Sorry again if this isn't really a subject for here, but I had to let off my
steam somewhere since email to palmtracker are a waste of time.

All the best

Hans