Hello,

I just wrote an application that has uses external databases (*.pdb)
for its data.  Everything works fine until I move these databases
into the expansion card.  When the program first runs, it uses
DmFindDatabase to search thru memory to locate any database files with
the correct CreatorID.  However, it's not searching the expansion
card memory space.  So, consequently, it doesn't "see" the database
files that it needs.

What is required to make my program "see" these database files on the
expansion card??  Is it just a matter of changing the first parameter of
DmFindDatabase from '0' to '1' (cardNo)??  I've spent hours wading thru
the Palm OS Reference, put I couldn't find a clear solution.

Thanks for your help!