Hi,

Does anyone have experience comparing two floats?  I need to know which is
the best way to compare floats?  I have tried both the ways below, getting
different results:

float testLength, smallestLength;

a)  if (testLength < smallestLength)
b)  if (_f_flt(testLength, smallestLength) == 1)

Am I using _f_flt the right way?  And should that be used rather than less
than(<)?

Also, can I use normal math functions (+-*/) or do I need to use _f_add?
It seems to work with regular math functions, but I want to be sure.

And does anyone know why the float manager functions like _f_flt aren't
documented in the knowledge base?  It only discusses the old float manager
functions (in my search at least).

(oh and I'm using GCC to compile, if that makes a difference).

Sara