Hello everyone, I have a problem.  I am trying to limit a user to only
typing numerical characters into a text field (and the backspace).  I have
done this using the keyDownEvent, however it only works for graffiti... if
the user pops up the virtual keyboard they can type in any character they
want.  I have looked through the reference, palm OS bible, and Niel Rhodes'
book, but I can't find any information on how to control the virtual
keyboard input.  Any ideas?  Thanks for you time!